Senior Care of Goldsboro, Inc will focus on developing and providing assisted living services. At a minimum, and in compliance with Office of Health Care Quality, services will include:
1 . A bedroom which includes a bed of at least 36 inches in width, bedside table with a locking drawer, a lamp, a comfortable chair, a dresser with at least 3 drawers, bath linens and bed linens. It is also the option of the Resident to bring her own bedroom items with them to Senior Care of Goldsboro, Inc.
2. Three meals a day and a nutritional evening snacks. Three home cooked meals a day in the formal dining area and an evening snack. Our Residents will have input related to the meals. We will tailor the meals to likes and disliked of the Residents in accordance to the diets as indicated by physicians.
3. Personal care services include assistance with eating, personal hygiene, transferring, toileting, and dressing on a twenty-four hour basis.
4. Twenty-four hour in house supervision. Twenty-four (24) hours a day access to medical personnel. A registered nurse and/or other medically trained staff will be on site 24 hours a day in case of emergency, to provide medication management, and to supervise daily living activities. The number of personnel will be proportional to the occupancy level and the needs of the Residents. Staff will include a Registered Nurses, a GNA/CAN‘s, Medication technician’s, Resident Assistants and maintenance personnel.
5. Case management services Overall health management of each Resident. The RN will give each Resident personalized attention to her health care needs. She will ensure that each Residents health status is monitored and managed.
6. Laundry of Resident’s personal washable clothing.
7. Housekeeping services; washing of bed linens and bath items.
8. Medication management: reminders or physical assistance to residents who can self-administer medications.
9. An organized and diversified program of individual and group activities.
10. Daily activities as posted.
11. Assistance with arranging appointments for healthcare, social services, and social activities.
12. Full compliance with all State of Maryland Office of Health Care Quality licensure and federal certification requirements, as well as all other applicable local, state, and federal laws.